How To Look At Homes
Discovering the right home should be an exciting event. As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices professional, my commitment to you is to make your home search as stress-free and efficient as possible.
• Identifying affordability up-front is key to save time and frustration in the home finding process. It is important to consider the financing options available and to begin the mortgage pre-approval process as soon as possible.
• From a multitude of properties currently on the market, I will select those that most closely meet your unique needs and interests. It is best to preview only a few homes at a time.
• We will schedule time to look at homes and neighborhoods. I will arrange showing appointments with the sellers or their brokers.
• If the seller or their real estate professional is at the property when we are there, it is best for you to limit your conversation with them.
• Use the Home Finding Worksheet to evaluate each property.
• In order to help me find the right home for you, I will ask for your thoughts on every property we see - the positives and the negatives. We will continue to access your needs and buying criteria.